Doug and Janna at our home show booth.
Feb. 10, 2006
About this Website
At Morse Termite and Pest Control we enjoy our work. After over 40 years in the field we still find new and interesting conditions almost every day. And our customers are wonderful! In those friendships we find most of the satisfaction in what we do.
We believe that people want to make good decisions about protecting the structures they own. When wood destroying insects or other pest problems are involved, we believe you are entitled to a clear, unvarnished look at what's involved and what's available. That is what this website is all about.
It is our goal to provide you with as much information as you desire about what we do, about the insects and organisms we are dealing with, and what to expect when shopping for termite or pest control work. We are convinced that the more you know, the better we look. That simple business philosophy has been, and continues to be, the key to our success.
I usually have a camera with me in the field just because I never know from day to day just what I might see. So check back in once in a while. You'll find new pictures and updates. We also plan to add new pages and links to other sites that we believe would be helpful to you.
If you have comments or suggestions about how this site can be improved, please go to the Contact Us page. Send us an e-mail with your thoughts. We really do appreciate any comments we receive, positive or negative.
Thanks for visiting us!
Douglas Morse, President/Operator
Doug has worked in the pest control industry since 1973. He received his first license for pest control while stationed in Massachusetts with the U.S. Army. He currently holds California Operator's licenses in General Pest Control and Wood Destroying Organisms and is licensed as a Field Representative license for Structural Fumigation. Doug has written several courses that have been approved by the Structural Pest Control Board for continuing education credit.
Doug came to Clovis in 1961 and is a graduate of McLane High School and Fresno Community College (Business Administration). His hobbies include golf, birding, home brewing and furniture making. He and Margie have been married for over 40 years and have three adult children.
Matthew Morse, Field Representative
Matthew has been working in termite control since 2002. He holds Field Representative licenses in both general pest control and in wood destroying organism control. Matthew is the assistant manager of the operation and is directly responsible for all of our termite control operations. His duties include inspections, in-house structural repairs, termite treatment work. He also is responsible for making certain that all the company's equipment is properly maintained and treating equipment is properly calibrated.
Matthew is married and has two beautiful young daughters. His hobbies include miniature gaming and painting, gardening and wood working.
Curtis Snyder, Field Representative
Curtis joined our company in May 2012 and provides general pest control services to our customers from the west side of Clovis to Kerman and south the Easton area. Curtis holds a Structural Pest Control Branch 2 Field Representative’s license.
Daniel Cuevas, Field Representative
Daniel joined our company in August 2013 and provides general pest control services to our customers from Clovis to Kingsburg and the mountain communities of Prather, Auberry, Tollhouse and Shaver Lake. Daniel holds a Structural Pest Control Branch 2 Field Representative’s license.
Kristin Johnson, Office Manager
Kristi’s cheerful voice is the one you'll most likely hear if you call the office. She basically runs the office, typing inspection reports and performing the other clerical and book-keeping duties that are so vital to keeping a business organized. She holds a Structural Pest Control Branch 2 Field Representative’s license and is also a certified paramedic. Kristi is Doug and Margie’s oldest daughter and the mother of our oldest grandson.
Margie is officially retired but does come in from time to time to help in the office. She oversees our annual termite renewal programs and provides assistance to Kristi wherever needed as well as covering for her when she needs to take time off. Margie is a graduate of Roosevelt High School and San Joaquin College of Law as a paralegal.
Why choose us?
Here are ten good reasons to choose Morse Termite and Pest Control for your termite and pest control service work:
- Our only focus is termite and pest control - We started as a termite control specialty company and it is still the backbone of our business. We keep our focus on termite and pest control. We intentionally avoid adding services that might distract us from being the very best at what we do. As a result we are good at what we do.
- Effective - We take the time to do the job right. And we don't mind using
a more costly product or a more time-consuming technique if that means getting the
solved the first time.
- Affordable - We are very competitive. When you consider the quality of work,
the products used and the guarantees we give with our work, you will find that Morse
Termite and Pest Control offers you the very best value in this market area.
- Convenient - We make every effort to work with your schedule. When you set
an appointment with us we will be there. If for any reason we are delayed we will
call you immediately. That is a promise! And you may pay using your major credit card or by check or cash.
- No Mess - We clean up after ourselves!
- Local - The Fresno-Clovis area is our home. We are proud of this community
and we support various local organizations. We are a proud member of the Clovis
District Chamber of Commerce, the Better Business Bureau of the San Joaquin Valley
and the California Structural Pest Control Operator's Association.
- Experienced - Over 40 years of practical experience has prepared us to deal with almost any termite or pest control problem. And we know how to do it the right way - the first time!
- Responsible - Our company and our technicians are licensed, bonded and we are fully insured. While the state law only requires technicians to obtain the basic Applicator's license, we require our technicians to study and pass the examination for the much more demanding Field Representative's license. We follow all proper precautions in the use of any products we apply showing due regard for our customers and their pets, our employees, and for the environment.
- Ethics - We believe that, "A good name is more desirable than great riches;
to be esteemed is better than silver or gold." These are words to build a business
and a life upon.
- All work is fully guaranteed - If the termites or other pest problems persist, so will we! If additional service work is needed it will always be done promptly, cheerfully and at no extra charge. (Our contract with you clearly explains how this works.) Following treatment to control subterranean termites most homes qualify for our Guardian© control service program. This service program provides low cost, long term peace of mind. Following a structural fumigation most properties qualify for our Sentinel© renewable guarantee.